Commercial/industrial/governmental remodel projects often have unique demands:
- Providing safe and cost-effective demolition of existing infrastructure
- Adhering to tight time frames to meet occupancy deadlines
- Avoiding disrupting employees while normal operations continue
- Responding efficiently to unexpected developments/new requirements
Enterprise Electric has over 60 years of remodeling experience, successfully completing hundreds of remodel projects on-time and on-budget since 1944:
- Industrial. Successful projects include those for agricultural processing, distribution/shipping, fiberglass systems, frozen food/refrigeration facilities, and manufacturing customers.
- Commercial/Retail. Our remodeling expertise encompasses a broad range of scenarios, including data processing, financial, food service, healthcare/medical, office, medical, and retail environments.
- Government. Enterprise Electric holds an Idaho Public Works "B" Contractors License (projects up to $3,0000,000.00) and an Oregon Construction Contractors Board Permit (License #76723/projects up to $1,0000,000.00). Past government customers include Mountain Home Air Force Base, Idaho public schools, Ada County/Ada Country Jail and Boise State University.
Bid/Build. Enterprise Electric has a proven track record of working with general contractors on Bid/Build remodeling projects. We are known for meeting tight time lines while delivering quality work.
Design/Build. The Design/Build approach can be one of the best ways to keep remodeling projects on schedule while holding costs down. With the Enterprise Electric involved from the onset of the remodeling project's design, we can work through issues with the general contractor to deliver optimum results for the owner. Because we are responsible for the entire process from design to construction to end-user operation, the Design/Build approach enables us to adapt and address challenges more rapidly.