SAFETY & SECURITY
Faulty wiring is a prime cause of fires, with the United States Fire Administration (USFA), part of FEMA (Federal Emergency Management Agency), reporting that electrical fires annually cause an estimated 485 deaths and injure almost 2,300 more individuals.1 Proper wiring by Enterprise Electric is the safest way to ensure long-term, trouble-free operations.
In addition to preventing fires through quality installation, Enterprise Electric can provide additional protection for your property and employees with fire and security systems. In 2007, direct property loss due to fire was $14.6 billion and the total burden of fire on the U.S. economy is estimated to be around $320 billion/year. 2 In 2007, there were over 700,000 burglaries at non-residential sites (commercial offices, industrial facilities, stores, etc.). Fifty-eight percent of these crimes occurred at night.3
As a provider of GE Security and Honeywell security systems, we help our customers reduce exposure and confine insurance costs by creating safe, secure environments using a variety of fixtures and controls that protect, monitor and alert. These include:
- Security/access/alarm systems and notification systems
- Fire alarm systems and notification systems
- Backup/emergency lighting
- Video surveillance
- Source: On the Safety Circuit: A Fact sheet on Home Electrical Fire Prevention. United States Fire Administration, 2006.
- Source: FBI Uniform Crime Report 2005-2007