Preventive Maintenance. For many companies, regularly-scheduled preventive maintenance turns out to be much less expensive than the service disruptions and production downtime caused by outages, failures or breakdowns in electrical systems. In addition, many companies have safety programs that rely on preventive maintenance to proactively deal with potential problems before they become actual hazards.
Enterprise Electric can design and implement a routine service schedule for your organization so you can avoid the expense and loss of productivity caused by work stoppages:
• Comprehensive inventory of electrical systems and components
• Identification of immediate problems
• Determination of critical points of failure that affect production/safety
• Development of plan that meets operational, safety and budget requirements
• Test emergency backup and power systems