Commercial and industrial customers throughout southwest Idaho and southeast Oregon rely on Enterprise Electric to keep their operations running smoothly. Whether itís troubleshooting a tripped circuit breaker, repairing burnt out motors or replacing pole lights, weíll get you back up and operating in no time:
- When a motor failed at Qwest Arena, quick response by Enterprise Electric prevented the ice in the arena from melting and helped avoid a major catastrophe.
- An electrical meat grinder failed at Winco on a busy Saturday. Emergency repairs by Enterprise Electric prevented downtime that could have caused unhappy customers and lost business.
Our bucket truck has a 55-foot reach for changing pole lights and wall packs, and is well stocked with lamps and ballasts.
24-Hour Emergency Service. Not only do we respond quickly to problems during normal business hours, we offer 24-hour emergency service to companies who run round-the-clock and canít afford to miss a beat.
To reach us 24 hours a day, 7 days week, 365 days a year, call 800.304.0441 or 208.344.0441. If you call outside normal business hours, youíll be prompted to press "8" and leave a message. Our on-call electrician will return your call within minutes.
Preventative Maintenance. For many companies, regularly-scheduled preventative maintenance turns out to be much less expensive than the service disruptions and production downtime caused by outages, failures, or breakdowns in electrical systems. In addition, many companies have safety programs that rely on preventative maintenance to proactively deal with potential problems before they become actual hazards.
Enterprise Electric can design and implement a routine service schedule for your organization so you can avoid the expense and loss of productivity caused by work stoppages:
- Comprehensive inventory of electrical systems and components
- Identification of immediate problems
- Determination of critical points of failure that affect production/safety
- Development of plan that meets operational, safety and budget requirements
- Test emergency backup and power systems