Residential remodel projects place unique demands on electrical contractors:
- Support homeowners acting as their own general contractor with invaluable expertise
- Minimize disruption of the customer's daily life
- Present a professional, family-friendly image (appearance and conduct)
- Coordinate with other subcontractors to ensure on-time completion
- Provide expertise to help the customer's general contractor deliver maximum value for the electrical infrastructure
Enterprise Electric strives to meet and exceed the highest standards of excellence and professionalism with a highly-trained, quality union workforce:
- Certified drug-free
- Trained in safety and emergency first-aid
- NFPA 70-E -trained
Bid/Build. In Bid/Build situations, a general contractor bids on the overall project, then invites subcontractors, such as Enterprise Electric, to bid on the various portions of the project--electrical, plumbing, framing, painting, etc. Enterprise Electric has a strong track record of successfully working with reputable general contractors on Bid/Build residential remodeling projects. We have a well-earned reputation for delivering quality work, consistently meeting deadlines, and adhering to the highest professional standards.
Design/Build. For many home remodeling projects, the Design/Build approach can offer the best way to reduce costs and improve results. In the Design/Build approach, Enterprise Electric is engaged in the entire process--from design to construction to final use. This allows the customer to have direct contact with us as changes occur or challenges arise so that we can more rapidly and cost-effectively respond.